Chick-fil-A 12501 N Mopac Expy Austin, TX, 78758
At Chick-fil-A, the role of a team member is more than a job, it is an opportunity. Team members gain a life experience that goes far beyond serving a great product in a friendly environment. We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people with a service heart. You must be willing to work hard, be team-oriented, be honest, and have excellent customer skills to work at our Chick-fil-A restaurant.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sunday so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- Along with a competitive salary, you will work in an enriching environment where you will learn valuable business and personal skills.
- Our starting salary is $17/hour with opportunities for team members to earn up to $18/hour.
- Join our leadership team and earn $19/hour and more!
- We offer multiple health, dental and vision insurance options.
- In addition to a 401k that our operator contributes automatically without any contribution required by the individual.
It's a great place to work At Chick-fil-A:
- Our Operator views his team members as more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of our team.
- Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
College Scholarships At Chick-fil-A:
- We believe that everyone deserves an education. Chick-fil-A Corporate offers leadership scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
Job type: Full-time
Salary: $ 17.00 per hour
- Casual dining restaurant.
- Quick service restaurant.
- Cooking: 1 year (Preferred).
- Restaurant Experience: 1 year (Preferred).
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Austin, TX 78758 (Preferred).
- 401 (k) matching.
- Employee discount.
- Health insurance.
- Vision insurance.
- 10-hour shift.
- 8-hour shift.
- Day shift.
- Monday to Friday.
- Night shift.
- Day Shift (Preferred).
- Night Shift (Preferred).
Precautions against COVID-19:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required.
- Plastic screen in workplaces.
- Temperature control.
- Social distancing guidelines in place.
- Sanitation, disinfection, or cleaning procedures in place.