Chick-Fil-A Braker Lane
10901 Research Blvd, Austin, TX 78759, USA
Job Position: Team Leader (Full Time Position)
It's a Great Place to Work:
- At Chick-fil-A, our Operator considers his team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of our team.
- Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
- At Chick-fil-A, the team lead role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity.
- Leading team members helps you gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment.
- We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people with a servant's heart.
- You must be willing to work hard, be team-oriented, honest, and have great customer skills to work in our Chick-fil-A restaurant.
- This is a leadership position in our organization with opportunities to grow into supervisor or director level positions.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Ability to Commute/Relocate: Austin, TX 78758 (Required)
- Work Location: One location
- Benefit Conditions: A waiting period may apply
- Work Remotely: No
- All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- Leadership training
- Opportunity to grow into leadership position as a managing director
- Starting pay $18-18.50 / hr
- We provide multiple options for health, dental and vision insurance.
- As well as a 401k that our Operator automatically contributes without any required input from the individual.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education.
Chick-fil-A Corporate offers Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
- 401(k) matching.
- Dental insurance.
- Employee discount.
- Flexible schedule.
- Health insurance.
- Vision insurance.
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- 10-hour shift.
- 12-hour shift.
- 8-hour shift.
- Day shift.
- Monday to Friday.
- Night shift.
- What is your weekly availability Monday - Saturday (we are closed on Sunday)?
- How is your previous experience relevant to this role?
- Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required.
- Plastic shield at workstations.
- Temperature screenings.
- Social distancing guidelines in place.
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place.
About Chick-Fil-A Braker Lane
Chick-Fil-A Braker Lane and North Mopac are two franchise locations in north Austin.
Our team and our operator have been serving the Austin community for over 20 years.
It is our goal to hire hospitality professionals to provide world class service to the Austin area.