Chick-fil-A Delivery Driver:
At Chick-fil-A, the delivery driver role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity to reach guests outside of the restaurant. Team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment.
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people with a servant's heart. You must be willing to work hard, be team-oriented, honest, and have great customer skills to work as a Chick-fil-A Delivery Driver.
Starting wage of $12.00 per hour plus tips (average total between $17-$20 an hour).
- Chick-fil-A delivery vehicles are provided at no cost to the driver (mileage and fuel included).
- Full-time benefits include multiple options for health, dental and vision insurance.
- A 401k that automatically contributes without any required input from the individual (full-time benefit).
- Scholarship opportunities for college students.
Driving Hours Between 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM:
- Flexible hours available.
- Full-time will consist of 5 shifts during the week.
- Part-time will consist of 2-3 shifts during the week.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must authorize a driver record report.
- Must have a working smartphone.
Job Type: Full-time.
Work Remotely: No.