Chick-fil-A Braker Lane
10901 Research Blvd, Austin, TX 78759
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people with a servant's heart. You must be willing to work hard, be team-oriented, honest, and have great customer skills to work in our Chick-fil-A restaurant.
Prior leadership experience is required.
Restaurant Director General Requirements:
- Available to work all shifts as necessitated by the business.
- Provides NOW service with a sense of urgency.
- Always keeps their team of supervisors engaged in serving the guest, is a connector of people, and wields their influence to improve performance and morale of the team.
- Conducts regular engagement with managers and group directors for the development of work culture, results, leadership, and organizational goals.
- Knowledgeable of the business performance on a daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly basis both back of house and front of the house.
- Responsible for the restaurant’s condition inside and outside.
- A multiplier of operator goals and vision brings a sense of purpose to their work and achieves goals beyond completing service.
- Hires directs, develops team members according to our hospitality professional model.
- Able to coach on the spot with grace and compassion in a fast-paced environment.
Salary & Benefits:
- Starting wage is $22/hr with the opportunity to make up to $25/hr.
- We provide multiple options for health, dental and vision insurance.
- As well as a 401k that our Operator automatically contributes without any required input from the individual.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
It's a Great Place to Work:
At Chick-fil-A, our Operator considers his team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of our team. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Remotely: No
About Chick-Fil-A Braker Lane:
Chick-Fil-A Braker Lane and North Mopac are two franchise locations in north Austin. Our team and our operator have been serving the Austin community for over 20 years. It is our goal to hire hospitality professionals to provide world-class service to the Austin area.