At Chick-fil-A, the hospitality professional role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. Team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment.
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people with a servant's heart. You must be willing to work hard, be team-oriented, honest, and have great customer skills to work in our Chick-fil-A restaurant.
- All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- Our starting pay is $17/hour with opportunities for team members to earn up to $18/hour.
- Join our leadership team and earn $19/hour and up.
- We provide multiple options for health, dental and vision insurance.
- As well as a 401k that our Operator automatically contributes without any required input from the individual.
It's a Great Place to Work:
At Chick-fil-A, our Operator considers his team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of our team. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. Chick-fil-A Corporate offers Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
- 401(k) matching.
- Dental insurance.
- Employee discount.
- Flexible schedule.
- Health insurance.
- Vision insurance.
- 10-hour shift.
- 12-hour shift.
- 8-hour shift.
- Day shift.
- Monday to Friday.
- Night shift.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Austin, TX 78758 (Required)
- What is your weekly availability Monday - Saturday (we are closed on Sunday)?
- How is your previous experience relevant to this role?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- A waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required.
- Plastic shield at workstations.
- Temperature screenings.
- Social distancing guidelines in place.
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place.